Frequently asked questions

Some Common Questions

Do you accept card payments?

Yes. We accept all cards along with Applepay, Googlepay & Contactless. All off our bars come inclusive of a full epos sales system. Because of the nature of the work we do and some event locations being remote, we cannot fully guarantee that card facilities will be available. Our card machines operate using a 3g/4g secure network, so card facilities will be subject to having good access to this mobile signal.

Can we provide our own alcohol?

At weddings it may be possible for you to provide your own table wine, reception drinks etc. But we do not allow you to stock a cash/prepaid bar with your own alcohol for Weddings. This is due to licensing and the sale of alcohol.


For some Private and Corporate Events we may allow you to provide your own alcohol, however this will need to be discussed and agreed upon before the event.


Any such requests must be made at the time of booking.

Does the hire include the bar staff?

If booking a cash/pay bar then yes, we provide you with at least two fully trained members of staff for each event. This is in addition to a dedicated bar/event manager, we also have a number of fully trained cocktail staff available on request.


If you require extra staff there may be an additional charge to cover the cost of this. To discuss extra staff please feel free to contact us.


We can also supply extra staff for any jobs that don’t fall into the bar hire category, these are supplied on a basic hourly rate.

What is your staff uniform?

Our staff wear black polo shirts and either black or dark trousers/skirt. These are paired with branded aprons. If you require our staff to be in a specific uniform style please let us know?

When do you need access to the venue?

If we have not been to the venue before, then ideally we would like to visit it beforehand. However, if that is not possible, we are happy to talk to the venue in advance. Ideally if possible and feasible? we like to setup the day before to ensure everything is ready to go for your special event.

Who takes care of licensing?

We take care of all licensing aspects. If a temporary events notice (TEN) is required, we will apply for this on your behalf. Any cost of this will be discussed with you when you make a booking. Different councils require different notices, so we would need confirmation at the time of booking.

What are the drinks served in?

We serve all of our drinks in real glassware if the venue permits, glassware is provided free of charge with every booking. If glassware isn’t permitted then an additional cost may be incurred if we have to provide plastic.


If we have to use plastic we always insure that this is NOT single use, we always look to source eco or reusable plastic and paper straws as standard.

Do you have insurance?

Yes. We are fully insured with Public Liability Insurance to the value of 10 million, and Employers Liability to the value of 5 million.

Are the bar staff included in any hire?

Yes, we provide you with at least two fully trained members of staff for each event. This will be in addition to a dedicated event/bar manager, we also have fully trained cocktail staff as standard


If you require extra staff for any jobs in addition to the bar hire, there may be an additional charge to cover the cost of this.

How far will you travel?

We cover a 50 mile radius from Norwich, Norfolk. However, we are more than prepared and quite often travel further, however this may incur an additional cost.

What time do you serve till?

We love to party! However, we have to adhere to local licensing and venue restrictions. Let us know at the time of booking what times you wish to operate? We will discuss this in advance with you.

Do you charge a minimum spend?

For private events such as weddings we never charge a minimum spend, however we sometimes charge under specific circumstances, such as if you are looking to provide any additional alcohol. This will be discussed in advance with you.


For any corporate or prepaid events a minimum fee may be applicable, contact us to discuss this further.